• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4Runner Dashboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4Runner Dashboard

Am looking for suggestions on what product to use to clean and protect the dashboard of a 2005 Toyota 4Runner. The surface feels "rubbery", and Toyota recommends just using a wet soapy rag. I have used Interior Detailer a few times, but don't know if this will protect surface.

I know what you mean. I also have an 05' 4Runner.

I've used the Meguiar's Interior Quick Detailer and 303 on the interior surfaces. Neither do much for the looks on those surfaces, but I would think that they would provide a little protection.

I doubt that either would cause any harm.
    Boss_429

Comment

Hi Buster

Welcome To MOL....

Meguiars has a multitude of products it boils down to personal prefrence....

nxt tech protectant
      Natural Shine

alway read the directions and test spot...

hope that helps....
      Miguel

"What you become directly influences what you get"

Comment

I use Meguiars Natural Shine on all of my interior plastics and "rubbery" surfaces. Its great because depending on how you apply it, you can get a matte, factory looking finish, or a glossy finish. Its entirely up to you! Unlike Armorall which is like smearing olive oil all over your dash lol.

Oh yeah, Plus Natural Shine smells like CHERRY SODA!!!!

--stevo
        WARNING! Eye protection must be worn when looking at my car in direct sunlight. Can cause temporary blindness.

Comment

I like the Nxt Tech Protectant, though I have never used it on the Rubbery feeling surfaces, mine are the solid plastic type. I like to wipe it on, then let it sit, and buff it off for a nice rich matte look. May need to try a test spot, down on the side of the dash to see what works best for you.
          2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');