• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Class Clear Coat Wax Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Class Clear Coat Wax Question

I currently use DC1, DC2, & DC3, when i do my 3 step wax. Could i use Gold Class after DC3 to enhance to gloss and shine? Or is that a bad idea?
    Me & My Gorgeous 2005 Eclipse....Obsessed? Me?! Never! LOL!

I would see no harm in doing that. Now this is just me but if I were the one doing the vehcile I would just skip the DC3 and put on the two coats of Gold Class instead. I mean if you are already going to be putting on two coats of wax from what you said, might as well make them both with the Gold Class. There will be no harm in doing what you noted though.
    Trent W.

------------------------------

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX4
    2002 Chevrolet Tahoe LS

Comment

As Snowman mentioned, either 2 coats of Gold Class, or 1 coat of DC#3 and 1 coat of Gold Class would work fine.

You mentioned you use the DC system at the moment.. have you also tried the quick clay? That will add to your results as well if you havent tried it.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I have yet to clay my whole car but i have clayed the hood and trunk lid b/c of water spots. Then i used scratchx and then dc2 and dc3

Comment

I like the combo of NXT then Gold Glass on my black vehicles. In my eyes after two thin coats of NXT then gold class I get more gloss! Even with using DC#2 before te wax

Comment

My car is a 2005 UV Blue Eclipse GT, and i just can't stand it when it doesn't look glossy~ i guess i am overly obsessed with my cars looks. lol. When my car is dirty or dull looking it drives me crazy! lol. any advice would be helpful. thanks everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Heiress Hilton
              ...i just can't stand it when it doesn't look glossy~ i guess i am overly obsessed with my cars looks. lol. When my car is dirty or dull looking it drives me crazy! lol. any advice would be helpful. thanks everyone!
              If you're asking for advice on how to make your car glossy and keep it that way there's plenty around here. Just read around in any and all of the forums. Unfortunately, your local environment determines how often and how much you have to do things. Those you'll have to find out for yourself through experience.

If you're asking for advice on how to be less annoyed when your car is dirty you'll certainly find a lot of sympathy here but maybe not a definitive answer, we all suffer from it too.

PC

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');