• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hyper Dressing straight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyper Dressing straight?

If a customer wanted a really high shine tire dressing would it be OK to use the hyper dressing straight?

I have used it 1:1 with awesome results, but some of my customers want the bling.

BTW, hyper dressign is by far the best water based dressing that I have ever used. Great product, hats off to you guys.

Why not try it?

I have done it before on very dry tires.
    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

^^I paln on it, just wanted to hear the official opinion on it.

Comment

hey guys,
        i 've been thinking of ordering a gallon of it, and was wondering if you've had any problem with sling (i know a properly cleaned wheel with even coverage usually solves this, but i've had it happen regardless sometimes .

Comment

When not wiped down, it *can* sling.

For me, it depends on the tire, a smooth sidewall is much less likely to sling than one with a ribbed sidewall.

My new tires have ribbed sidewalls. What I do is apply the dressing just after drying the car, then continue with the rest of the detail. After the dressing sets up, I wipe the tire down with a dry applicator, then I use a blower to "blow out" any dressing hiding in the ribs. Has worked quite well so far.

Comment

Using a blower is something that never occured to me. Thanks for that ebpcivicsi.
            Protecting my "ride"

www.carwasher.com.au

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');