• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swirl Marks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swirl Marks

Dear Lads n lasses,

I have a Volvo V70 2.4SE 5 cylinder and its great, love it.

However, its Ash Gold Pearl Metallic (champagne colour really) and even though it looks great, those f*****g swirl marks from the factory/dealer buffer/ploshers are still there.

I dont want to use scratch X as that is hard work and didnt seem to remove them on a test patch I did.

You really see the swirl marks at night under street lights or certain sunlight in late afternoon.

Will the stage 3 system, pull the **** outa my paintwork, give ita base, ploish, wax and protect and reduce or even eliminate swirl marks?

I have been an Autoglym follower for years and its a great polish but will not get rid of those annoying marks all over! I can live with the swirls on doors but with it being an estate the roof and bonnet look terrible. Its only 3 years old too and the dealer said its one of those things!

Help me pleeeeaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Cheers

Neil
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');