• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheapest place to buy supplies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapest place to buy supplies

I cant locate many of the Meguiars products from local stores and have to buy on the net. What is the cheapest source to buy Meguiars products?

Auto Detailing Solutions would be your best bet, IMO.

Comment

thanks!

Comment

^^ Just checked out the site and those are some awesome deals out there. Thanks for the info and the question that led up to the info..
        Trent W.

------------------------------

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX4
        2002 Chevrolet Tahoe LS

Comment

Re: Cheapest place to buy supplies

Originally posted by gtp
          I cant locate many of the Meguiars products from local stores and have to buy on the net. What is the cheapest source to buy Meguiars products?
          gtp,

Your profile states your in the East Coast. Do you have any Auto Parts stores such as Auto Zone or Advanced Auto. Or even Target or Walmart? I live in a small city and have some pretty good choices as far as the Consumer Brand of Megs products at anyone of the places I mentioned above. If your talking Professional Products, I am with you, I can't get it other then the Net. I actually found that Megs Online is pretty decent on price. Some stuff is cheaper then Auto Detailing Solutions, but not everything. I just bought #80 and #83 from Megs. I think the #83 (32 oz) was cheaper at Auto Detailing Solutions and the #80 (32 oz) was cheaper at Megs. I don't think it would pay to to order it from two different places and also pay additional shipping charges.
          Brad

Detailing a Vehicle is very Therapeutic.

Comment

some of the consumer stuff I can find.. but I use up more of the Professional line and I cant find it in local stores.. I called everywhere even Meguiars themselves... they told me to call the local auto parts stores... so I am left to using the internet to buy.

I was looking for some cheap 6.5 foam pads, wheel brush, trim brush and a bonnet... looks like its meguiars direct, amazon or autodetailing solutions.. pretty limited but at least its something..

Comment

I use http://www.sparkleauto.com/ -- mainly because I use stuff from other lines that they carry when there are products Meguiar's doesn't make. I've got stuff in my arsenal from Eagle One's pro line, Auto Magic, and a few other not-as-noteworthy brands. Prices are good from what I've found.

Comment

I stumbled across this one. Seems like good prices. Has Consumer and Professional Megs Products but not all.

Free Shipping for orders over $99
                Brad

Comment

^^ Good site!!
                  Trent W.

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe LS

Comment

nice prices too

Comment

Don't forget about the Katrina sale that is going too.

r. b.

Comment

Does anyone know of online stores that ship internationally? I was looking at the softbuff pads here in sweden and they wanted $40. Compared to the Meguiars Online shop it's a difference of 30 dollars! Terrible!

Anyway, I've been looking at a couple of places and most do not ship internationally and some demands that I buy for more than $1000 to ship to sweden :'(

/Marcus

Comment

Found another Site. They have some #16 (Wax) left too!! But when it's gone...... It's Gone

Brad

Comment

^^ Brad, I am not sure if they still have any left because if you notice there isn't a "Add to Cart" tab like on the other products on that site
                            Trent W.

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe LS

Comment

nope. the yahoo store has none left. =(
                              Rangerpowersports.com
                              Ranger72

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');