• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EDGE pads & G-100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDGE pads & G-100

Has any one tried the EDGE pads http://www.edgepads.com/ on the DA? I am ordering the G-100 and was wondering if these would work with it or if I would be better off ussing the G-100 pads.

TIA
    Jay
    2005 F-350, CC, LB, DRW, 6.0
    1998 EB EXPY, 5.4
    1993 F-250, EC, LB, SRW, 7.5 460

Many people have tried and used the edge pads. I have not used the edge pads so I cannot comment on how the pads work or hold. I have used meguiars pads and I like them for their consistant performance, easy availability (for me atleast), and they are fairly durable. Since you are ordering the G100, why not order Meguiars pads to go along with the G100.

Eric
    Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

Hi Jay

Hey those pads seem to work on the rotary only reason i say
      that because you have to have that extra adapter screwed on to

the rotary then snap on the pad , on the Da pad its velcro also imho why reinvent the wheel try whats reputable and what

trusted meguiars pad are well know beside they have been in business for a very long time they wouldnt want to compromise

your car plus they use the best material on the pad...how long has that co been in business....i did a search not many response

(none)...dont get me wrong im open mind but i wouldnt try it on my car as an expriment...by the way i have never used

edge2000..if you really want to try them i would try them on a car you dont mind making a Boo Boo also if i had a Rotary i may try

them but i dont have a rotary so until then and i would end up trying it on a freinds car and not mind lol....hope that helps as i am simply putting

my .02cents in....

migs
      Miguel

"What you become directly influences what you get"

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');