• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's Number 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's Number 2

Well after I completed my Cherokee and posted here, a guy I work with nagged me to do his Expedition. He dropped it off this morning, I should have taken before pictures but wanted to get started as I was under a time constraint. This truck hadn't been washed in month's and wax'd even longer. It was a great canidate for clay but I didn't have any and the local dealer is out. Here's the end result.

#83 / 8006, #80 / 8006, Gold Class / 9006 Hot Shine on the tires #38 on the rest.

The hood had many, many swirls the 83 did a good job but Scratch X should have been used but once again due to the time limit it wasn't. I was happy with the over all result even though it could have been better in my opinion. He was extremely happy so I guess that's what counts

Last edited by druhe; Sep 14, 2005, 02:18 PM.

awesome job, any more pics?

Comment

As per request

Two additional photos added. Please disregard the laundry in the third

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');