• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protection

Hi

I live in West Yorkshire in the UK and I have just bought a brand new Volkswagen Polo. When I wash my car (always by hand) I use "The Gold Class Shampoo & Conditioner" and then every four weeks religiously I wax with "The Gold Class Clear Coat Liquid Car Wax". Will doing this provide maximum protection? Can I wash my car after waxing just to get rid of some of the dust caused by waxing?

It's a brand new car so the paint is really shiney anyway, after I've washed and waxed the car it doesn't look that different - is this because the paint is shiney because it's new?

Just one more aswell.....the street where I live has horrible trees at each side which covers the car in a spotty mist - should "The Gold Class Clear Coast Liquid Wax" protect the paintwork from this and make the sap easier to remove when washing? I try not to park directly under a tree but the sap is in the air.

Thanks
    Last edited by DJPT; Sep 14, 2005, 11:38 AM.

Hi DJPT,

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Gold Class is a polish/wax and NXT Tech Wax will provide more actual protection.

You can read more about our waxes here,

What are the Differences Between Meguiar's Waxes

Wax will help slow down attack and deterioration and should help in removing tree sap.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');