• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honda Civic!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda Civic!!

MY HONDA CIVIC! I used Mothers Clay bar, Meguiars Deep crystal polish, show car Glaze and Hi tehc yellow wax. THE RESULTS WHERE AMAZING!! I applied the polish and the wax with some kind of polisher that a friend lend it to me.
    I had pictures of the process, but they dissapeared with a virus
    Its a 1993 JDM Honda Civic withe the hood and the bumpers repainted.

A bit of PSHOP in here, because the picture looks a bit dark.

I LOVE THE EFFECT THAT THE LIGHT PRODUCED IN HERE!!

THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN WITH A PRO CAMERA

Wow looks great ..love the windows and that color really shines in the light! any Police problems with the dark tinted windows...? i mean is it legal or is there also a law against foil or black tinting like here in the Netherlands

Comment

I wanna know too! What's the tinting law where you live? Here it's so strict...

Comment

At the Tint Shops, they put the lighter or the darjer, whatever you want. Some insurance company only accept the medium dark paper as a limit, and as in my case, they accept the darker choice.
        And if you have the car 100% legal, that means, license, license plates, insurance payed and all that stuff, they can´t call your attention or make you any bill.
        Last edited by Pablo; Sep 14, 2005, 05:15 PM.

Comment

whats the limit here in the us? Not lower than 25%?

Comment

That looks really great!

Indeed, the black tinted windows looks cool, but are not legal in Holland. Too bad

Comment

Originally posted by jcp2o06
              whats the limit here in the us? Not lower than 25%?
              That depends on the state. Here in MD it's 35%, which is plenty dark for my taste.

Love the Civic. Great color and good job making it look nice!

Comment

Your civic looks great, paint looks very clean, really nice color!!
                In the netherlands (thats what I think) we are allowed to tint the 2 rear-sidewindows and the backwindow to max. 35%. We are not allowed to tint the front windows..
                People who know cars know meguiars!

Comment

wow Ive never been so jealous of a finish that I've seen only in pics. awesome job!

Comment

wow i didnt know civics had projectors for headlights... well then again, im more of a mercdes kind of guy. looks great!

Comment

wow thats really nice and cleanly modded... not over done but still unique.... not sure bout those windows though... little too dark... kinda looks funny....

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');