• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to tell if you're "Logged-in"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to tell if you're "Logged-in"

How to tell if you're "Logged-in"

If you are a new member, when you click to the discussion forum homepage here,

Discussion Forum Home Page

You should see in the upper left hand corner a greeting that says "Hello Your Forum Name Here", like the picture below, which is what I see when I click to the homepage for our forum.

If you don't, then you probably see something like the picture below, which says, "Hello Visitor", and this means you need to Log-in

Hopefully, when you registered, you clicked YES on all of the options you see in the check-off boxes below. This will prevent you from having to log back in each time you visit and it will also insure you can see everything on the forum normally.

If you need any help changing your setting, registering, or logging in, please send me an e-mail.

Click here to send me an e-mail
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

***Continual Bump***
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

bumpity bump!