• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4" soft buff pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4" soft buff pads

I know this has been requested before but I'd like to see how feasable it would be to have these made soon. I have all but switched over to Meguiars 100% in my shop one of the things I have not been able to change is my 4" pads. I prefer the cyclo and the rotary with the 4"pads. I feel that the meguiars pads work best with meguiars polishes so it would be great to have these in 4". I would be willing to invest in a decent size first order for these to get them rolling. Thanks

Doug Lucas
    The Detail Barn
    "Always do right - this will gratify some and astonish the rest."
    -Mark Twain.

I've always wondered why Meguiar's still hasn't made these yet. I concur, such pads definitely have a place in any detailer's arsenal.
    my product collection-- New !
    My Detailing Credo
    Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill D
      I've always wondered why Meguiar's still hasn't made these yet. I concur, such pads definitely have a place in any detailer's arsenal.
      Same here!

Bill, your avatar is killing me as I'm a "Mike Phillips" fan.
      Quadruple Honda Owner
      Black cars are easy!

Comment

I agree. Not only would they work with the Cyclo, but also for more severe defect removal via the G-100 where additional pressure would bog down the motor when using the 6.5" pads.
        Owner, Scott's Mobile Auto Detailing

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');