• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a 100% Meguiars user?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Are you a 100% Meguiars user?

I only have a few meguiars products, mainly due to the fact that its hard to find any of the professional line products in BC. I've found the selection is very limited so I usually end up buying other brands online, poorboys, Klasse, optimum etc.

Comment

I am almost 100% soon,

Comment

I use all Meguiars stuff, although not as good as you guys (yet ) I don't use anything else.

My dad got me a gift card to a local sport store and I went wild buying Meguiars stuff for my Neon. It sure looked good when I was done.

L8R
        Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

i have a mixture of Meguiars and 3M, these are the only 2 brand i use. and im a die hard supporter of these 2. because they are good, and the price is right. more importantly, they are good basically, for paint care products i use Meguiar's; for the interior, windows, and tyres, i use 3M. for the microfibre towels, i have both.

and not to forget, 3M has been paying my school fee's, the cloths i wear, the roof over my head, the car i drive, AND the $$$$ to BUY Meguiar's :P bcoz my dad works in 3M hehehee.

Comment

Well I'm new to detailing and I only use Megs, although like a lot here, I find it hard to get certain Megs products.

Graeme

Comment

Relocating to Thailand I use just about 100% of Meguiars products, at least the ones that I can find. Although due to the importing of these products the prices are extremely high compared to the good old USA. So at Christmas time I am happy because my mom asks me what I want and I say ...... yep Meguiars... Now I feel like a kid again waiting for my package to arrive from good old Santa! But instead of the north pole it will be coming from Oregon!

Comment

Here in sweden it can still be hard to find meguiars products in usuall dealership stores.

I hope we will see more of your amazing and good products over here by the years. The best car products I ever used

Best Regards: Alexander M

Comment

truth is i have meguiras also formula1wax believe name is
                  smal bit of zaino
                  i think i only gonna use meg and formula1wax
                  there 1 bottle of turtelwax with ******
                  alberto gorin
                  known as gorin002

Comment

Most of the stuff I use is Meguiars. Some products are 3M and 1Z. For example some of the Finnesse- and Perfect-It Series and sometimes the 1Z Hartglanz (i guess it's called "Glanz Wax" in the US).
                    Backing plates and pads are Lake Country. Haven't tried the Meguiars pads yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Asaf View Post
                      Relocating to Thailand I use just about 100% of Meguiars products, at least the ones that I can find. Although due to the importing of these products the prices are extremely high compared to the good old USA.
                      Although the prices may be high, the amount of product used on each detail is small. Your time is still worth more than all the Meguiar's products you could possibly apply to your car.

I recently spent about 15 hours detailing the paint on my 2005 Subaru Legacy GT. I probably used a total of less than $15.00 worth of #83, #80, and #21. Let's add a generous $10 for wear and tear to my 8006 and 9006 pads and another $5 worth of use out of the detailing clay. That's $30 worth of Meguiar's products.

I could have used cheaper products. Let's assume I would have saved $15.

I could care less if I spend $1 or $2 every hour detailing my paint. If I had taken a cheaper route, saved $15 and been displeased with the results, I would have been %4#@!!! off at the thought of spending another two days doing the detail over.

Comment

I am 100% Meguiars detailer becuase i used it once and cant stop. I spent over 300 dollars and still spending.

Comment

I am 100% Meguiars detailer becuase i used it once and cant stop. I spent over 300 dollars and still spending. I used scratchX and from that first product i wont tr any thing else because i tried it and it worked and i wont go to any thing else.

Comment

I am because the products work...period.
                            2007 Toyota Yaris
                            2001 Volvo S60 T5
                            1981 Volvo GLT Turbo

Comment

Majority of my stuff is Meguiars, but i also use products from Dupont, Mothers, and Eagle one.

Comment

I would have to say 95% megs. The only thing is IG and some M/f that I bought in bulk a while back.
                                quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');