• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chamois in dryer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chamois in dryer

ahhhhhh, ok. Had the wife put my micro towels in the washer, well she put my chamois in the washer than dryer also. I ran it back under warm water to get it moist again and appears to be ok, just want to make sure it will be ok to still use on my truck. Also Mike thanks for your advise so far, its been awesome! I have Bad Tar spots on my hood and roof that wont come off with washing. Im gonna do the 5 step method this weekend and take before and after pics, wish me luck!

Re: Chamois in dryer

Originally posted by bambam282
    ahhhhhh, ok. Had the wife put my micro towels in the washer, well she put my chamois in the washer than dryer also. I ran it back under warm water to get it moist again and appears to be ok, just want to make sure it will be ok to still use on my truck.
    Let's cross our fingers it will still perform as it should over its expected lifetime of use.

Also Mike thanks for your advise so far, its been awesome! I have Bad Tar spots on my hood and roof that wont come off with washing. I'm gonna do the 5 step method this weekend and take before and after pics, wish me luck!
    How did this work out? A combination of a clay and paint cleaner should remove them.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

good

turned out pretty good, used my mother in laws dig and took two pictures, Ill try to post them this afternoon. Considering its a 03 silverado, I think it looks sharp!!! next time I go through the whole process again I think I will use scratch x by hand than go to the rest just to remove some of the light surface scratches you can still see.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');