• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars VS Mothers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Meguiars VS Mothers

Originally posted by Griever View Post
    Funny you mentioned that, I recently started swapping out the triggers for better ones. The trigger that was on the ultimate wash and wax anywhere was the worst so far. It really didnt even spray, it just drooled all over my fingers.
    They are terrible... i may keep the mothers spray bottle just to load up my meguiars products in lol

Comment

Yea, i agree with Mother's spray bottles ...are much better than the Megs.
      I had a few Megs UQD bottles fail ....good thing i kept the Mother's spray triggers.
      I also like the Mothers Clay kit, worked great on my cars....very similiar to the Megs kit.
      Used Mother's FX syn spray wax....appears to make my paint super slick just like UQW....both are quality products, both smell great too!
      "STRIFE" aka Phil
      2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
      2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
      2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

FX Spray Wax and UQW are good products.. I do find the UQW much easier to spread and leaves a deeper finish, while FX counters with a brighter, glassier look.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');