• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vinyl roof care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vinyl roof care

what do you guys recomend for a vinyl roof? i've just been cleaning it with car wash, but i am looking for something to make it shine alittle.

thanks for any info
    NA

Re: vinyl roof care

Originally posted by jimbo_01
    what do you guys recomend for a vinyl roof? i've just been cleaning it with car wash, but i am looking for something to make it shine alittle.

thanks for any info
    I like Natural Shine myself....

But Meguiars has an array of products that would work here....

http://www.meguiars.com/estore/produ...me=Consumer%20(Meguiar's%20Brand)>Car%20Interior%20Care>Vinyl/Rubber/Plastic%20Protectants&sectionID=12101

http://www.meguiars.com/estore/produ...rofessional%20(Mirror%20Glaze%20Brand)>Vinyl/Rubber%20Care&sectionID=32101

Be sure to read the item(s) writeup first, as some products might be formulated for inside use only.

Edit: For some reason, the links are not working........My apologies here!.....But you can't go wrong with Naural Shine......And #40 in the pro line would be my second choice.

Last edited by rusty bumper; Jul 31, 2005, 06:31 PM.
    r. b.

Comment

Hey,

I would suggest Meguiar's #40. The key is to apply it thoroughly and then allow it to sit for a few minutes. Then wipe off with a dedicated MF towel.

A couple suggestions:

1. Apply and remove the #40 in the shade and on a cool surface

2. Apply the #40 to a foam applicator and really massage it into the vinyl and allow the product to sit for a few minutes

3. Be sure to wipe it down with a MF towel. This will provide an even, uniform look to the vinyl.

Good luck and keep us posted!!

Tim
      Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');