• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2001 Honda Accord(Deep Crystal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 Honda Accord(Deep Crystal)

Well I just finished doing all three steps of the Deep Crystal process on my 2001 Honda Accord and wanted some feed back...I was pretty impressed even though it took forever as I did it all by hand(my arm hurts). First time I've used Deep Crystal and I didn't see anyone on the forum who actually used all three steps so thought someone might want to see it. Here are the pics, but I think I may look into the clay detailing and the StratchX and see if I can improve it a little more. New to this extensive of detailing usually just a wax once a year person.

Greg
    Last edited by gregfuhs; Jul 17, 2005, 11:57 AM.

Looks good! I have always liked the Deep Crystal System, works very well.

You must have right clicked on the small versions of the photos in your gallery. You left click on each photo once so it brings the medium photo up and right click on that one. hope that helps
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

pic size

I remember now. I was trying to take a short cut. First time posting. Thanks.

Comment

Wow looks good 2 me.. very nice results you have there...like the reflections @ the side of the car.

Comment

Looks great I too am a by hand guy so i know how you feel. took me 5 hours today on my jeep. I did the clay scratchx polish and wax steps. great job
          Only in a Jeep

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');