• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone tried Zaino Z-PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone tried Zaino Z-PC

Hey, has anyone tried the new Zaino Z-PC Fusion Polish? I'm an avid user of Meguiars products, but just wanted to see if anyone had any input on this polish. I'm thinking this may be a light polish comparable to #9.

Also, I took this quote from their description:

"Featuring the world's first (and only) true, self-dissolving, fused tri-particulate, diminishing abrasive system."

What does this mean and how are their diminishing abrasives any different or superior to Meguiars?

Another quote is :

"The ultra-intelligent abrasives gently and carefully knockdown high spots on your car to reveal an extremely smooth, super-reflective, mile-deep shine."

Intelligent abrasives??? Sounds silly. Let me know what you guys think.

Zanio ZPC Fusion's abrasives are between Speed Glaze- (#80) - 4/10 and Swirl Remover- (#09) - 3/10

A good product for removing swirl marks, it main advantage for Zaino users is that it doesn’t require that you wash the car to remove oils before applying Zaino.

As for the advertising ‘hype’ words-"Featuring the world's first (and only) true, self-dissolving, fused tri-particulate, diminishing abrasive system."
    "The ultra-intelligent abrasives gently and carefully knockdown high spots on your car to reveal an extremely smooth, super-reflective, mile-deep shine." That’s all they are hype
    JonM
    ~ Providing unbiased advice that Professional and Enthusiast Detailer’s Trust ~ Blog – http://togwt1980.blogspot.com

Comment

Hi Mike,

Long time no hear.

I'd be more than happy to send you a free bottle of Z-PC Fusion for you
      to try out.

Z-PC is very versatile and its aggressiveness varies with what pad or
      machine or speed you use.

Depending on the person's expertise Z-PC will work just as good with a
      PC as it does with a Rotary. It can also be used by hand but its
      functionality is limited to light swirl removal and as a paint cleanser

I know you are very qualified with either orbital or rotary. So please
      give me the address you want it shipped to.. You can email or call me if
      you'd like. As soon as I get the address, I'll ship

Thank You,
      Sal Zaino

Comment

Hi Sal,

As customary, let me first welcome you to the forum although I know you likely won't be a frequent poster...

Welcome to Meguiar's Online

I've been wanting to try out the new swirl mark remover but haven't actually ordered any yet so I'll take you up on your offer and e-mail you my shipping address.

Thank you! -Mike
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Wow, this is most excellent

Comment

Originally posted by Sal
            Z-PC is very versatile and its aggressiveness varies with what pad or
            machine or speed you use.
            Not to be smart, but isn't this pretty much true of any product you use on your paint? Apply some cleaner/wax via wool pad on a rotary, it'll be a heck of a lot more aggressive than by hand with a foam applicator.

Anyway, the free offer to Mike is a very friendly gesture.
            1990 Corvette ZR-1 Bright Red with Red interior Hear it!
            2002 Aurora 4.0 Cherry Metallic with Neutral interior Hear it!
            1997.5 Regal GS Jasper Green Pearl with Medium Gray interior

Comment

Wow! I believe this is the first time I've seen Sal Zaino online and a huge to Mike for politely welcoming a direct competitor here.
              my product collection-- New !
              My Detailing Credo
              Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

Comment

Sal seems pretty confident in his new product. I'm pretty sure it has to be good, since Zaino is known for their high quality products and results. Plus, theres nothing wrong with a little friendly competiton. Hopefully Mike can give us a true, honest report on how the polish works. Although I'm a avid Meguiars fan, I wouldnt mind trying this out myself.

Comment

Wonder how well this polish would work with some of Meguiar's LSP's?

Sal if you're still watching this thread, would you recommend Meguiar's new Cotton towels to remove Zaino residue?
                  Quadruple Honda Owner
                  Black cars are easy!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill D
                    Wow! I believe this is the first time I've seen Sal Zaino online and a huge to Mike for politely welcoming a direct competitor here.

Hey Bill! Unimaginable?

This proves that MOL is a classy place!

Welcome Sal!

Comment

It proves to me that the only ANIMOSITY among competitors comes from the devotees, not the manufacturers themselves.

Competition drives companies to greater heights, in the end benefitting consumers and manufacturers both.

Tom

Tom
                      As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Comment

Re: Anyone tried Zaino Z-PC

I wonder if MIKE ever used the Z-PC and what his review of it would be?

Comment

Re: Anyone tried Zaino Z-PC

Originally posted by umberto View Post
                          I wonder if MIKE ever used the Z-PC and what his review of it would be?
                          I've got Z-PC but haven't tried it yet. According to the person who sent it to me wrote this about Z-PC

Z-PC doesn’t have the same ‘bonding’ agents as Z1, zfx, or Z-AIO, but it will work fine (you’ll give up some durability)

Z-PC has a learning curve (it’s water based). You will use a lot less vs. other polishes.

I use the Menzerna line, and Optimum Polish most often. 1 bottle of Z-PC lasts me about as long as 20oz of FPII or Optimum. You may want to play around with it a bit before taking it to a detail. IMO it will correct paint on par with FPII, and leaves a very nice looking surface. If you work it too long, it will dust.
                          Owner, Scott's Mobile Auto Detailing

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');