• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frequency for Cleaning, Polishing and Waxing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frequency for Cleaning, Polishing and Waxing

How many times a year should I clean, polish and/or wax my car. I was planning to do all three procedures four times a year. Is this frequency too high/low for any of the three procedures.

http://www.meguiars.com/rx/rx_main.asp

Click the above link and fill out all the information. It will give you a good idea of what type of products to use and how often. It varies from location to location and how your upkeep is for when it's time to wax again. I use the Quik Detailer product and when it's harder to get off the paint then it's usually time to re-wax.
    I like to gather information.

Comment

Originally posted by herb
      http://www.meguiars.com/rx/rx_main.asp

Click the above link and fill out all the information. It will give you a good idea of what type of products to use and how often. It varies from location to location and how your upkeep is for when it's time to wax again. I use the Quik Detailer product and when it's harder to get off the paint then it's usually time to re-wax.
      Not sure if it's me but the link to the dealer locator from the RX page does not work... I was looking for someone who might carry the microfibre bonnets in my area and I keep getting this message:

Error Occurred While Processing Request
      Error Diagnostic Information
      An error has occurred.

HTTP/1.0 404 Object Not Found

Thought someone should know....
      Bill Poirier
      West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');