• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleaning alloy wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning alloy wheels?

What product is best (safe) to clean my wheels on my new BMW 2006 325i ? It has factory alloy wheels.

Re: Cleaning alloy wheels?

Originally posted by cardinal78
    What product is best (safe) to clean my wheels on my new BMW 2006 325i ? It has factory alloy wheels.
    Our safest wheel cleaners would be,

Gold Class All Wheel Cleaner

Or

#36 Hi-Tech Wheel Cleaner

Here's a recent endorsement you can read...

ADR Design Wheels Tests and Recommends Meguiar's #36 Wheel Cleaner

The Great Wheel Cleaner Test
    Which wheel cleaner came out on top?

August 13, 2004

After an extensive testing period of about one year, the Meguiar's Mirror Glaze Wheel Cleaner #36 came out on top. The acid free cleaner is safe for all ADR Design wheel finishes, and creates a brilliant shine. The acid free formula dissolves grease, grime and brake dust. Great to use to clean HMC Silver finish wheels! For more great products, including the new NXT line of cleaners, visit www.meguiars.com

Click here to read the story on ADR Design Wheels website!

Click here to post you comments or ask questions...
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I use #36 on all types of wheels and have never had a problem, only great results.
      Rangerpowersports.com
      Ranger72

Comment

ok, i know which products to use on what to clean, these , are safe to use clay.. correct? My father just got a new 745 Li !!! !!! and i would like to know which product would be good to make the wheels shine. wax? if so, probably a synthetic like nxt. but is there anything else to make it shine?

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');