• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perforated Wet sanding Paper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perforated Wet sanding Paper

I really like Mike's technique of "feather sanding" where he takes postage stamp size pieces of wet sandpaper to correct random isolated deeper scratches. I've tried it here and there and may have a project coming up where I will have to do it again.

As of now Mike and everyone else using this technique must use a pair of scissors to cut the pieces of wet sanding paper to the size desired.

To make things more convenient, and to shave a tiny bit more time off the task, I think it would great if Meguiars would offer perforated sheets of wet sanding paper. We could easily tear off the postage stamp size ( other sizes as an alternative/ addition alwys great too) and start the job right away.

In fact, it would be great if Meguiar's would offer such paper in that size on a roll. I used to have a round postage stamp dispenser that worked on the same principle. Just pull and tear. Simple. Easy.

This would be a new, innovative approach to small wet sanding projects .
    my product collection-- New !
    My Detailing Credo
    Treat it like it's the only one in the world.
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');