• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

water spots/well sealed car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• water spots/well sealed car

Hello, question: How long can you go after a rain storm before the waterspots will be baked in to a well sealed car? I plan on washing/detailing my car on Saturday for a vacation trip over the 4th. It hasn't rained since my last detail(week and a half)but today it downpoured. I have a layer of #20,a layer of NXT and a layer of #26. The car has waterspots.Besides the windows,can I safely make it till Saturday(no rain forcast from Saturday till Tuesday)without the waterspots gettin too embedded? I get paranoid after it rains and wash my car asap regardless if it was just washed. I HATE WATERSPOTS! I can handle bugs,tar,etc for a little while but waterspots.....anyway,am I overreacting? The car is outside while I'm at work and under a carport when I'm at home. Will the #20,NXT,#26 safely contain the spots? Sorry if I'm overreacting but I'm new to detailing and dont quite understand everything yet. Thanx for your help!
    a newb

Here is a thread about water spot's. I would get some QD and keep it in your car. So if it rain's you can wipe the car off before the water spot's ruin your paint.
    Last edited by JG_Detailing; Jun 29, 2005, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');