• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

crazy glue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crazy glue

hey guys. i just bought one of those 1:18 ratio cars. i wanted to get some sweet mercedes dtm but the hood was damaged and they didn't have another similar one with the same paint :\ so i ended up just getting some eclipse. the spoiler was not seated fully so i got some crazy glue and closed it shut from the inside but after i noticed a good amount had leaked onto the paint. how would i remove it?? clay??

Something like goo-gone would probably work, though I'm not sure how well the paint will hold up on the model.

Comment

I have some crazy glue remover... I have not use it before so I an not sure how stong it is. Mine was packaged with the crazy glue.

- Gently removes all types of instant glues and adhesives quickly and safely
      - Creamy formula won’t run off vertical surfaces
      - Self-piercing tube

from Locktite
      Last edited by gb387; Jun 25, 2005, 05:31 AM.
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Loctite makes excellent products. Perhaps some simple isopropyl alcohol may do the trick first.( let it dwell, not just wipe on, wipe off) Then you'll have to re-wax of course
        my product collection-- New !
        My Detailing Credo
        Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

Comment

haha yea, i just got it yesterday and was wondering what my plan of attack would be. ill need some to remove the scratches i put on from a brush trying to remove the glue :\

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');