• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Product Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product Questions

I am completely new to the Meguiar's product line as I have been an Adams user for years but just switched over a few weeks ago. I an using the Ultimate line and mainly at this time the Quick Detailer and the Quick Wax. Now that the hot summer weather is done with in Florida, I plan to do my complete detail.
    On to my question. As I stated I have the detail spray and the quick was spray that I am using and my question is, how often can the quick wax be used and what is the durability of it? Adams did not have a quick wax so it is a little new to me. Is it a combination of the two. Detail spray application followed by the quick wax. Now my car is not a daily driver and is garaged kept, so it does not see a lot of harsh treatment.

Thanks

Re: Product Questions

Quik Wax can be used as often as you want, really. How long does it last? Hard to say. Certainly not as long as a traditional wax. Quik Wax is different from a detail spray and they shouldn't be used interchangeably.

Comment

Thanks, but if I use the detail spray just to simply get off the dust, can I then apply the quick wax?

Comment

Originally posted by BWF07 View Post
        Thanks, but if I use the detail spray just to simply get off the dust, can I then apply the quick wax?
        Sure you can.

UQD also leaves protection behind as it is a polymer detail spray. It is not as durable as what is left behind by UQW.
        99 Grand Prix
        02 Camaro SS

Comment

If you wash fairly often and and use the UQW after each wash, it'll keep a good wax coat on a pretty long time.
          2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');