• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it bad if you DON'T wash your towels, applicators, bonnets immediately after use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it bad if you DON'T wash your towels, applicators, bonnets immediately after use?

I am talking drying towels, microfiber towels, foam and microfiber applicator pads, bonnets, mitts etc.. all use for cleaning, drying, compound, polish, waxing

Re: Is it bad if you DON'T wash your towels, applicators, bonnets immediately after u

I never do. I just soak them real well in dawn/APC for a day or two or more before I wash them to help loosen and dissolve everything.

Comment

Re: Is it bad if you DON'T wash your towels, applicators, bonnets immediately after u

I have forgotten mine for a week, maybe two sometimes, and then wash. Never had any issues.

Comment

Like others, I often leave my towels for days or even weeks. I do ensure they are dry before i put them into the current pile :-)

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');