• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Windsor Ontario Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Windsor Ontario Canada

Hello,

Glad to have joined and get some pointers. I am a DYI and wanting to keep my 2013 Honda Accord paint job in great condition. I have fixed paint chips on the hood, and still need to fix some small scratches.

I bought several of your ultimate products and looking forward to using them. I finally ordered my Lake Country back plates and 3 and 5 inch pads and looking to using them soon.

I used the products on a car I had in the drive way that was going to the scrap yard, but was doing it by hand,,,,,, but WOW on how it turned out. The clay made such a huge difference. This car has not been waxed in over 8 years or more. I might not be a professional, but dang it sure looked great and felt so smooth. I am going to buy a hood to practice on first before touching my car with the DA polisher I bought also.

I have watched so many videos on all of the 5 steps from meguiars, auto geek, AMMO NYC, chemical guys, and dallas paint correction. All professionals, with great tips and tricks, and funny how one prefers one way of doing things compared to the others, but still come to the same outcome.

Thanks Joanne

Re: Hello from Windsor Ontario Canada

Welcome to MOL.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
      Welcome to MOL.
      Thank you. Nice car. The car I had for 10 years was a 2002 Grand Prix. That was the car I was practicing on. I hated to have to let it go, but it was time. Love that car and it was one of a kind and they don't make them like that anymore.

Comment

Welcome to MOL!

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');