• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RW + Shine as you Dry Quik Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RW + Shine as you Dry Quik Wax

I think Shine as You Dry must be the Rodney Dangerfield of Meguiars products Nary a word about it. I realize d115's near-legendary status overshadows it, but I can't justify buying a gallon of ... almost anything, so (for now, as a beginner) I'm sticking with products in smaller containers, while I try different products and techniques and learn what works for me. Basically, I'd like a one-step waterless or rinseless solution that both cleans and leaves a little extra wax protection to my base. I can't use Wash and Wax Anywhere -- it is amazing to me, I love it, but unfortunately it's the one Meguiars product whose smell and chemical makeup makes me practically woozy, just a personal sensitivity to whatever is in it. So, right now, when I want to do a rinseless or waterless wash and also add a little extra protection wax to my current base finish, since I'd prefer to do that all in one step, I use ONR as my rinseless, but before I wipe it off, I spray on Shine as you Dry, then wipe dry. I've done this once and it seems to work fine, any caveats or tips?

Next question: is there any other workable all-Meguiars solution for me, given that I don't want to buy a full gallon of anything, and Wash and Wax Anywhere doesn't work for me either? I realize there's plenty of other non-Meguiars waterless+wax and rinseless+wax approaches to this, just looking for an all-Meguiars approach if there is one, given my current limitations, in case I've overlooked something.
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');