• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love Ultimate Compound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Ultimate Compound

As I may have posted before, I was going to get rid of one of my black cars. Gorgeous but I am tired of the maintenance. Bought a brand new Granite Crystal Metallic color. Unlike black cars, which only "look good in the shade" (from the song) this car only looks good in the sun when it sparkles. In the shade it looks like a gray hunk of metal. Still, it is new and I love it. I got it home for its first wash, and I see a couple of ugly scratches. UC took them out. Clayed, although not sure it needed it, then polished/waxed with #06, (I miss ColorX) and topped with Ultimate Paste Wax. Still looks like a gray car in the shade, but in the sun, it looks fantastic. Love that Ultimate Compound. Oh, one last thing. When I washed my black car and took it out for a spin, the dust on the trunk annoyed me, to say the least. This color doesn't show the dust, although I am sure it is still there, but I don't feel I have to wash it.

Re: I love Ultimate Compound

That's the way I feel about my classic metallic silver paint. Black is for a hearse.

Comment

Re: I love Ultimate Compound

Originally posted by Joe Dragon View Post
      That's the way I feel about my classic metallic silver paint. Black is for a hearse.
      True but the funeral home in town is now using gray hearses and chase cars.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');