• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Quick Wax vs. Gold Class Premium Quick Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Quick Wax vs. Gold Class Premium Quick Wax

I use a quick wax during drying for that little extra shine and I'm wondering...what's better? The Ultimate Quick Wax or the Gold Class Premium? I've used both and the Ultimate seems to be a little easier but I can't really tell a difference in the look or smoothness. I'm using the Ultimate Liquid Wax for "real" waxing and the vehicle is a chrysler pacifica in granite crystal metallic if that matters. I kinda like the idea of the Ultimate Quick Wax because it is OK on glass and plastic and if I get the D15601 I can get a whole gallon and save a few bucks. But...the Gold Class looks pretty good too and there must be something it does better than the Ultimate because it's still begin made and sold. Thanks guys

Re: Ultimate Quick Wax vs. Gold Class Premium Quick Wax

Welcome to MOL.

UQW/D156 will offer hydrophobic properties and longer lasting protection than Gold Class. Gold Class will give a darkening affect.

Comes down to user preference.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Having used both, I agree with Guz. Gold class looks great for a short time, especially on a dark color, but UQW / D156 has become my go-to, especially since it's available at a very reasonable price in the gallon size.

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
        Welcome to MOL.

UQW/D156 will offer hydrophobic properties and longer lasting protection than Gold Class. Gold Class will give a darkening affect.

Comes down to user preference.
        Got it, thanks Sir!

Comment

Thought this was a good thread to ask in... Will either or both of these products "build up"? Like will more applications over top of each other leave a thicker wax barrier that will last longer?

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');