• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ceramic pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ceramic pro

Morning everyone . I would like to tell you about ceramic pro 9h and light coatings , my info is to help you choose if you want this on your car . I have really tried every brand in the uk , they all make your car shine but nothing has lasted so long on my car even the bumpers is has not come off . The water beading is almost the same as the day I applied it (I think 8 ish months ago ) being washed over 170 times and still looks amazing with no swirls , the bottom of the wings and doors still bead unlike every other Brand I've tried , even contacting the companies asking why most have lasted only 3 months , the reply was almost the same that I haven't applied correctly even though I have spent the last 5 years testing them all and using IR lights baking each panel for 8 hours then leaving my car in the garage at 20 degrees for 5 days , yet only lasting a max of 3 months . All brands had 3 coats and 2 coats of top coat . My opinion is if you are selling your car use a cheaper brand but if your keeping your car use ceramic pro

Re: Ceramic pro

Why would i wanna use something that takes the fun out of owning a car?

In Sweden a car detailer made one question on facebook: "Why do you use wax or sealant?" Then nothing more. After a week he came back and answered: "if you have clear coat on your paint you don't need anything else, the clear coat protects your paint. It's enough with a good polish".

Comment

Originally posted by snozan View Post
      Why would i wanna use something that takes the fun out of owning a car?

In Sweden a car detailer made one question on facebook: "Why do you use wax or sealant?" Then nothing more. After a week he came back and answered: "if you have clear coat on your paint you don't need anything else, the clear coat protects your paint. It's enough with a good polish".
      it is so much better than any wax , every time you wash your car it looks perfect again . No more. Brake dust burning in the wheels , still after months I only use the jet wash to Clean them . Try once wax is dead

Comment

How did you know the other coatings only lasted 3 months?

Road grime masks the properties of any LSP. A decon wash tends to revive a coated surface.
        99 Grand Prix
        02 Camaro SS

Comment

Is this a DIY product or should be installled by a professional?

Comment

Originally posted by mis3 View Post
            Found it. And it is quite expensive, something like $1,700US. Below is extracted from a FAQ section of Ceramic pro site.

"No, Ceramic Pro can only be offered and applied by Nanoshine Group authorized dealers. If you’re concerned that the shop you’re working with may not be an authorized installer, we recommend checking the distributer’s website for a current list of approved operations."

Comment

Ceramic pro is a professional install coating. It also has to be sanded off.
              99 Grand Prix
              02 Camaro SS

Comment

[QUOTE=The Guz;582667]How did you know the other coatings only lasted 3 months?

Road grime masks the properties of any LSP. A decon wash tends to revive a coated surface.[/QUOTE

i tested on my own cars , all failed on bottom of wings and front doors , rear bumper . Ceramic pro hasn't failed yet

Comment

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
                  Ceramic pro is a professional install coating. It also has to be sanded off.
                  You don't need to sand to remove , I locked dave a chicken in the garage over night , he tried to party on my bonet but couldn't get on my wing was scratches to death .megs 105 and microfibre finishing disk fixed it in seconds

Comment

its silly they don't sell to the public, it's so easy to use the 9h , the light is the harder one to use if it's just a little too warm it bonds before you can get it off

Comment

Found it. And it is quite expensive, something like $1,700US. Below is extracted from a FAQ section of Ceramic pro site.

"No, Ceramic Pro can only be offered and applied by Nanoshine Group authorized dealers. If you’re concerned that the shop you’re working with may not be an authorized installer, we recommend checking the distributer’s website for a current list of approved operations."
                      thats why I say if keeping your car pay the extra it's worth it

Comment

Can I post YouTube videos on here if so i can show u how good it is on the glass 8 months later , the other coatings lasted days but I did use ceramic pro glass then 9h then light

Comment

I still believe the best coating is whats already on: Clear coat, polish that and it will out preform anything

Comment

Originally posted by snozan View Post
                            I still believe the best coating is whats already on: Clear coat, polish that and it will out preform anything
                            I had a wax that I foolishly bought for $1400 , it went in the skip with all my other polishes . if you ever submit to ceramic pro I am sure you will feel like me , really happy just don't go for a cheaper brand just wait until you have the funds and have it done right first time

Comment

My car costed nearly 1400 dollar I would say no to ceramic mainly because i dont need it

It kinda feels like you're a seller ceramic pro The Ultimate series gives me what i need

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');