• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New and Improved Ultimate Liquid Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and Improved Ultimate Liquid Wax

It appears like ULW has been reformulated.

Nick what are the differences in the new formula?

Longer lasting? More durable? A change in water behavior?

How do we distinguish the new version to the old version? Is the new version already on store shelves?

99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Re: New and Improved Ultimate Liquid Wax

The youtube page for the video says that it was just published---today, 8 Sep 2017.

I was thinking if this was a 5 year old video, that it wouldn't necessarily mean that there will be changes in the future.

Well this is nice to know. A great product just got better.

I want to know as well--is the new product already in the store shelves?

Comment

Response from the Facebook group

Michael Stoops The newest version has some additional yellow highlighting on the packaging so right away you can tell whether or not you have the newest version. Changes are basically to the polymers used in the product: we bumped up the polymer load a bit and slightly tweaked the nature of the polymers themselves to enhance both durability and protection.
      99 Grand Prix
      02 Camaro SS

Comment

Interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
          Response from the Facebook group

Michael Stoops The newest version has some additional yellow highlighting on the packaging so right away you can tell whether or not you have the newest version. Changes are basically to the polymers used in the product: we bumped up the polymer load a bit and slightly tweaked the nature of the polymers themselves to enhance both durability and protection.
          Quite confused. Pictures would have been better. Cant remember if i had some yellow, am mixing it up with fast finish which had yellow. Have to check

New/old?

Comment

Comment

Still confused, what the new versus the old look like and how to tell which one is new

Comment

Originally posted by snozan View Post
                Still confused, what the new versus the old look like and how to tell which one is new
                Looks like the New version has the "EZ Application" highlighted in yellow in the upper left corner as seen below.

Where as the Older version looks to have the "Includes:" and shows the microfiber towel and foam applicator in the same spot.

Comment

I see, i wonder if this is standard all markets, or if it varies

Comment

Before I go and buy some UPW to try out, did the paste version get an update as well?

Comment

Originally posted by roushstage2 View Post
                      Before I go and buy some UPW to try out, did the paste version get an update as well?
                      Good question. As an avid paste user, I would hope the UPW is enhanced also.

Comment

Nick....Can you tell us if UPW has been improved and what the difference will be on the box or tin?

Comment

Mike Stoops posted in the facebook group that the same changes will make it to the paste wax version.
                          99 Grand Prix
                          02 Camaro SS

Comment

Nice! I couldn't wait though and bought some UPW. Guess I'll just have to use it up so I can buy the new version

Comment

Almost like Ultimate Wax 2.0, I still have quite a lot left of my Ultimate Paste Wax version 1, I don't think the updated Ultimate Wax will arrive here any time this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');