Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Meg's Last Touch Out Of Date?

          
  1. #11
    Product & Training Specialist |MOL Admin Nick Winn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    4,209
    Rep Power
    49

    Re: Meg's Last Touch Out Of Date?

    Sean Ryan,

    Just wanted to provide you an update. This is still in the works. We appreciate your patience.
    Nick Winn
    Product & Training Specialist | Meguiar's Online Forum Administrator
    Meguiar's Inc.
    Irvine, CA
    nawinn@meguiars.com
    800-854-8073 ext 3845

  2. #12
    Registered Member Sean Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: Meg's Last Touch Out Of Date?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Winn View Post
    Sean Ryan,

    Just wanted to provide you an update. This is still in the works. We appreciate your patience.

    Thank you Nick i really appreciate your help

  3. #13
    Registered Member Sean Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: Meg's Last Touch Out Of Date?

    Hi Nick any joy with this?

  4. #14
    Registered Member HCAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lynchburg, VA
    Posts
    426
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Meg's Last Touch Out Of Date?

    If I may chime in on Sean's thread. I too noticed a difference in color with my last 5 gallon tub of Last Touch. Mine however was just a different shade of pink, not red, and it seemed thinner instead of the typical milky texture. We've gone through most of the 5 gallon container with no issues in performance. I just assumed it was a product update. Lol.

  5. #15
    Registered Member Sean Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: Meg's Last Touch Out Of Date?

    Quote Originally Posted by HCAD View Post
    If I may chime in on Sean's thread. I too noticed a difference in color with my last 5 gallon tub of Last Touch. Mine however was just a different shade of pink, not red, and it seemed thinner instead of the typical milky texture. We've gone through most of the 5 gallon container with no issues in performance. I just assumed it was a product update. Lol.
    My 2 gallon's look like super degreaser but i opened 1 and tried it and it feel's like watered down soapy water nothing like last touch

  6. #16
    Registered Member Sean Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: Meg's Last Touch Out Of Date?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Winn View Post
    Sean Ryan,

    Just wanted to provide you an update. This is still in the works. We appreciate your patience.
    Nick what's going on with this?

  7. #17
    Product & Training Specialist |MOL Admin Nick Winn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    4,209
    Rep Power
    49

    Re: Meg's Last Touch Out Of Date?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan View Post
    Nick what's going on with this?
    Your name & e-mail address has been provided to a representative at our UK Office. Expect to receive an e-mail from them soon. Thank you.
    Nick Winn
    Product & Training Specialist | Meguiar's Online Forum Administrator
    Meguiar's Inc.
    Irvine, CA
    nawinn@meguiars.com
    800-854-8073 ext 3845

  8. #18
    Registered Member Sean Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: Meg's Last Touch Out Of Date?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Winn View Post
    Your name & e-mail address has been provided to a representative at our UK Office. Expect to receive an e-mail from them soon. Thank you.
    Thank You.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. expiry date
    By FRS in forum Detailing 101
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jun 14th, 2010, 06:59 PM
  2. Date of Manufacture?
    By zaidgreat in forum Detailing 101
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Aug 10th, 2009, 07:23 PM
  3. Expiration Date
    By woody1 in forum The Break Room
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Apr 9th, 2006, 05:54 AM
  4. Date stamping?
    By Aurora40 in forum New Product Suggestions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Mar 21st, 2006, 01:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •