• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

product labels discontinued?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• product labels discontinued?

I used to be able to buy labels for m100 for my meguiars self cleaning bottles. I've looked everywhere and it seems they are no longer available. What happened? I can't find labels for M100, D151, or M101?

Now I have a bunch of meguiars 16oz self cleaning bottles that look professional, yet the fact that they are written in sharpie really offsets the professional looking dispensers.

Fortunately, I bought the last 3 labels for my remaining 5 gallons of D114 so I'm good there, and I'm not overly concerned with a label for D151 since I plan on switching to D166 as soon as it's released. But how far up the chain of command do I need to go to get someone to sell me a few M100 and M101 labels?

Re: product labels discontinued?

I'm surprise out of the 85 people that have read this, nobody has any input. Does everyone just use sharpie to label their bottles?lol

Comment

Detailing.com has a few labels but not the ones you want.
      Detailing Supply Co. - The largest selection of detailing products, equipment & car care accessories at low warehouse prices.

If you want a "professional" look...you can always buy one of those label makers...cheap and useful...
      https://www.amazon.com/Brother-P-tou...ds=label+maker.

But I use a sharpie on my Megs bottles
      "STRIFE" aka Phil
      2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
      2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
      2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

You jelly? Lol.

But seriously, what did you do to your previous bottles?

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');