• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Plus/ New Paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Plus/ New Paint

Help. I'm Va. Roadrunner and I'm new to this, but I have a 1994 Mazda B3000 PU in super shape, but a few years back I gave it a new SS/at Maaco paint and it looked good for awhile,it's black, then it got dull and would not shine for nothing.
    I've used it all, and nothing works, so I went back to the dealer and they state "OH, well it's SS and there is no Clear coat and that's the problem and the only way to change that is a complete new Paint job, about 1500-1600 dollars. Now what, is there anything I can do for a shine. I can get it looking somewhat decent, but it only last about 2 days and back to same ole same ole. I want to keep the truck, but I also want it to look good as well. Do I have any options other than a complete re-do? Thanks
    Bill

Re: Old Plus/ New Paint

Any chance of pics?
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');