• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fixed or Mobile detailing??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixed or Mobile detailing??

I am just curious as to how many of you guys/gals conduct your business from mobile or a fixed location? I know some operate out of their garages. Thanks

Re: Fixed or Mobile detailing??

I do both
    As long as the weather is not crazy hot or cold I prefer mobile. People like if you come to them. Plus they get to see (if they choose) the actual effort that goes into a proper detail and I don't feel so back knocking their socks off with my price

When I work from home I take too many internet breaks (haha)

Comment

Operating from fixed location and as mobile detailer increases number of customers. That's what I do.

Comment

Garage/mobile.

Comment

I did mobile the first spring/summer I started the business. Moved into a garage space for the winter. The second spring/summer under a tent in my driveway, and the final move was to a permanent garage location the second winter. It's a big IF, but, IF you have regular customers calling and plenty of business, your best detailing quality will be in a garage. If for no other reason than pollen. Lol. It didn't take me long to realize when I was going for that seemingly perfect detail result, out in the elements was NOT for me. Now with that said, my garage door is almost always open. I'm a fan of the fresh air. But all of the particles flying around while I'm trying to get a finished product is maddening!

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');