• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poorboys, Collinite, Buff & Shine, Meguiars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poorboys, Collinite, Buff & Shine, Meguiars

Hi MOL,

I have the following available, selling all as one package:

(1) 16 oz. bottle of Poorboys Polish with Sealant brand new (great AIO, easy on, easy off, won't stain any trim)
    (1) 16 oz. bottle of Collinite 845 brand new (nice hybrid wax/sealant, easy on, easy off, great protection, won't stain trim, has flip cap installed)
    (8) Buff & Shine 5.5" Blue light polishing pads, brand new, not opened. (Great pad to use with an AIO for some slight correction and cleaning ability, work great with the Poorboys Polish with Sealant)
    (8) Buff & Shine 5.5" Red wax/sealant pads, brand new, not opened. (No correction with this pad at all, works great with an LSP, say like the Collinite 845)
    (1) 16 oz. bottle of Meguiars D301 Finishing wax, brand new unopened.
    (1) 15.2 oz bottle of Meguiars Ultimate Quikwax, brand new
    (1) 26 oz bottle of Meguiars Ultimate Wash and Wax, brand new.

I will ship this entire package anywhere in the lower 48 states for $65.00. A great price if I do say so myself for all brand new products. I accept Paypal for payment, send a PM to me for my info, or if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

Re: Poorboys, Collinite, Buff & Shine, Meguiars

For anyone not familiar with RPPM, he's an absolute stand-up guy and his packages are all killer deals. The pads alone are worth almost twice what he's asking for the package, not to mention all the other stuff included. My supply shelves are still bulging from my past RPPM deals, so somebody jump on this!

Bill

Comment

Thank you for the kind words Bill. You are always such a gentleman.

Comment

All items are sold, thank you.

Comment

OK, this is available again, buyer is non responsive. New price, $50 shipped in the lower 48 states. Full retail on these new items is $180.00.

Comment

No interest at all? Looks like Ill be moving this to E-bay.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');