• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Escalade (BLACK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Escalade (BLACK)

So, I got a call from a guy that wanted his Escalade detailed. I told him to bring it on! When he got to my place, it was getting dark, so i didnt get a good look at it. So, when i got a closer look, I noticed that there was a TON of overspray on it. Also, there were many swirls embedded as well. So, My first approach was to wash it and see what I had to work with. After washing it, I started with a medium clay to cut the overspray. Scratches were partially removed during this process as well. Then, I started with M105 and cleared the paint free of swirls. Next was to move on with M205 and that polished out any imperfections. Then the paint was sealed with Meguair's new Ultimate Fast Finish!! This truck couldn't have came out any better!!!!!

After:

Re: 2012 Escalade (BLACK)

I would say that from some of your selfie mirrors in the after shots, that it reflects pretty good on your work.

Comment

Wow! That looks fantastic ����

Comment

That's a loooong day of polishing!! Or two looooong days?

Nice job.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');