• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's Fast Finish ... First Impressions & Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Meguiar's Fast Finish ... First Impressions & Updates

As a long time user of Ultimate Wax, I just finished applying this to a bright red Saturn Vue after polishing with 83. Will post a pic later. It was bright and shiny before applying the Fast Finish so there wasn't a noticeable change after, but it did go on easy. It's hard to judge if you actually get the product on the paint since it's nearly invisible. Also, I don't know how long you can wait after spraying it on the MF towel before you have to apply it, but suspect some of it may evaporate if it's much more than a few seconds. With Ultimate Wax you can see where it's going and can touch it up before it cures on the missed spots. Naturally a bit skeptical about durability on something that is so easy to apply and doesn't seem to need to "cure" like the wax, but then, I'm no chemist. Anybody know how this product compares to the nano coatings out there?

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');