• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where would mirror bright fit in if at all??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where would mirror bright fit in if at all??

Love meguairs range and my current process for a good detail is
    Hyper wash pre wash
    Soft wash gel
    Ultimate compound (tried the 105 but found it hard going) *** compound not everyrime

It used to be ultimate polish but i a really liking 205 and moved over to that

Then ultimate wax

With a quick detailer afterwards (just started using mirror bright qd)

Which steps would the mirror bright polish replace if any

And in terms of durability would i be as well applying ultimate wax after mirror bright polish

Can mirror bright be applied by da if so would that be medium speed with a polish pad (chemical guys orange )

Sorry for all the questions but i like to make sure i am doing the best practice when detailing my car

Re: Where would mirror bright fit in if at all??

I am sure you are referring to the polishing wax. It falls into the cleaner wax category. It's an abrasive cleaner wax as it contains SMAT abrasives. It's correction can be adjusted depending on the pad used.

If you are looking for an All In One then this would be what you want.

A dedicated polish or compound will give better correction.

The durability is supposed to be close to ultimate wax.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Re: Where would mirror bright fit in if at all??

Thanks k for the reply

Would i be wise to go over it afterwards with ultimate wax then or are you saying it takes place of polish and wax steps

Sorry for the probably obvious question.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');