• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can D115 handle this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can D115 handle this?

Zscaler makes the internet safe for businesses by protecting their employees from malware, viruses, and other security threats.

Ok, that's my winter salt stained car. With my garage now having space, and the temperature warming up, I'm looking to get started. If I get some D115, and only use that, without a hose, will it work? I'm not sure if I even have a spigot that works for a hose yet (new house), and I can use the garage anyway. So I'm looking at some D115 to use going forward. Can it handle that kind of grit?

Or am I better off going somewhere (or renting a pressure washer?) and using my bottle of gold class wash? My main issue with the gold class is being able to rinse it afterward. I'm not really sure I'll be able to for awhile. Thanks!
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');