• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new to me products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to me products

I just now jumped on the DAMF correction system. I got the small starter kit, 4 more each of cutting and finishing pads, a bottle of the DAMF polish, a bottle of M101, and a jar of DODO juice black widow wax. I had a decent day yesterday so I attacked the hood of my wifes black santa fe.I did half the hood with the DAMF correction compound and that got me close to 95 percent defect removal, did the other half with the M101 on a cutting disk and got 97-98 percent correction. I used the DAMF polish after to see if that brought the paint out better and it did I am now looking at a hood the is about 99 percent perfect. and the DODO juice black widow wax is just wow. Sorry no befores but once the weather really breaks I will post a part two. here are some afters.

Here is OLD Glory

2013 Race Red F-150 SCREW

Re: new to me products

Nice work, I purchased the DAMF correction system last year and I was amazed how good the system works. Then I upgrade to a RUPES machine and the system works even better and a allot faster then my old PorterCable machine.
    Now if Meguiars would just bring back the 3" MF Cutting and Finishing Disc for my RUPES 75

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');