Ultimate Fast Finish is now Meguiar's most advanced synthetic polymer protection offered. Not only is Ultimate Fast Finish Meguiar's top tier protection offering, it is also the quickest & easiest way to apply protection to your vehicle with it's no buffing, aerosol application!
Here are some of the highlighted features from the product introduction thread
Ultimate Fast Finish can be used a couple different ways depending on your goals & preference:Features:
- Meguiar's most advanced paint protecting formula
- Technologically advanced, innovative, synthetic polymer coating provides relentless water beading protection wash after wash*
- Protects for a full year!*
- Meguiar's fastest & easiest way to protect a paint finish, simply spray on & wipe off
- Use by itself or even on top of wax to extend protection.
- *Lab tested durability over 100 wash cycles using a pH balanced car wash
- Part#: G18309
- MSRP $17.99 USD
- Size: 8.5 oz aerosol
- Includes Microfiber Towel
1) Ultimate Fast Finish can be used in place of your wax, because after all, it provides synthetic, polymer protection The trade-off is that you may not achieve the level of darkness, reflectivity, and depth of gloss that comes from either a true carnauba or synthetic wax product. Some examples of application may be to:
Basic wash & protect: Wash, Clay if needed, apply Ultimate Fast Finish
Show Car Detail: Wash, Clay if needed, Ultimate Compound if needed, Ultimate Polish, Ultimate Fast Finish
2) Ultimate Fast Finish can also be used in addition to your favorite Meguiar's Liquid or Paste Wax as a last step product (LSP) to lock in darkness, reflectivity & depth of gloss. In fact, if you are looking to get maximum gloss & maximum protection, Meguiar's recommends applying your favorite liquid or paste wax first, and then applying Ultimate Fast Finish as your final step. For best results wait a full 12 - 24 hours after applying your favorite liquid or paste wax before applying Ultimate Fast Finish.
Finally, regardless of which approach you choose, it is recommended to maintain the finish with your favorite Meguiar's Detailer. Ultimate Fast Finish has been formulated with complimentary chemistry to all Meguiar's Detailers, insuring there's no degradation in the protection or performance of Ultimate Fast Finish.
Just like you would do before applying a traditional liquid or paste wax, either wash the vehicle or use a spray detailer like Meguiar's Quik Detailer Mist & Wipe to ensure the surface is free of loose contaminants. If needed, clay your vehicle with Meguiar's Smooth Surface Clay Kit to remove any above surface contaminants or use our Ultimate Compound to remove any swirls, scratches, or stains.
Today we were applying Ultimate Fast Finish on this Audi R8:
Spray a small amount directly onto the included black Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel then spread the product over a small section of the vehicle at a time, i.e. half the hood. Product does not need to dry. Flip to the dry side of the microfiber towel for final wipe to ensure even coverage, and your done!