Saturday Introduction to Wet Sanding & Rotary Polishing Class Sign Up - June 10th, 2017
On the below scheduled Saturday, Meguiar's will host our "Saturday Introduction to Wet Sanding & Rotary Polishing Classes," in which registered members of Meguiar's Online Discussion Forum who have previously completed our "Saturday Detailing 101 Class" can sign up to attend. Due to the overwhelming demand for our Introduction to Wet Sanding & Rotary Polishing classes, 12 attendants will be chosen by random electronic lottery.
Meguiar's Intro to Wet Sanding & Rotary Polishing classes consists of a classroom style, instructor lead PowerPoint Presentation in addition to "hands on" practice time for attendants alongside a Meguiar's Instructor. Attendants can expect to learn:
- Proper Preparation & Expectations for using Automotive Sanding & Rotary Polishing Techniques
- Information on Automotive Abrasive Sanding Products including Meguiar's Professional UNIGRIT Sanding Blocks, Meguiar's Professional UNIGRIT Finishing Papers, & Meguiar's Professional UNIGRIT Foam Finishing Discs.
- Information on proper use of Meguiar's Professional Mirror Glaze Compounds
- Changes in Abrasive Technology
- Information on proper use of Meguiar's Professional Mirror Glaze Polishes
- Information on proper use of Meguiar's Professional Soft Buff Pad & Disc Options, Proper Pad Maintenance
- Basic Hand Sanding Techniques
- Basic Machine Sanding Techniques
- Basic Rotary Polisher Techniques
Again, chosen attendants will have around 2 1/2 hours of "hands on" time on Meguiar's practice panels, and are welcome to practice their hand sanding techniques, machine sanding techniques, rotary & DA Polisher techniques, all alongside a Meguiar's Instructor, without fear of damaging an actual vehicle.
All attendants will receive a "Meguiar's Introduction to Wet Sanding & Rotary Polishing Certificate of Participation" paper print out.
Click here for Pictures from our past Intro to Wet Sanding & Rotary Polishing classes.
Please feel free to contact us for additional questions.
Date: June 10th, 2017
Time: 8:00AM to 3:00PM
Place: Meguiar's Inc.
Address: 17991 Mitchell South, Irvine, CA 92614 Google Maps Driving Directions
Subject: Wet Sanding & Rotary Polishing
Prerequisite Required: Yes, Meguiar's Saturday Detailing 101 Class
Classes Size Limitations: 12 MOL Members
8:00AM to 8:30AM - Coffee and Donuts (provided)
8:30AM to 11:00AM - Training Center Classroom PowerPoint Instruction (10 minute break around 10:15AM)
11:00AM to 12:00PM - Training Center Garage Instructor demonstration of processes discussed in class
12:00PM to 12:30PM - Lunch - Pizza, Soda & Water (provided)
12:30PM to 3:00PM - Training Center Garage "Hands On" Time for Classroom Attendants w/ instructor assistance
Due to the overwhelming demand for our Introduction to Wet Sanding & Rotary Polishing classes, 12 attendants will be chosen by random electronic lottery.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You are allowed to sign-up yourself and immediate family members. If you have friends which would like to attend, we please ask that they create an account on our forum, and then sign up themselves by replying to the sign up thread. Thank you.
Final List for Class- Chosen by Electronic Lottery
Temporary List for Class Sign Ups - Attendants to be chosen by Electronic Lottery One Week Prior to Class Start Date
2. Cypresswill- William Umana
3. julian shallerhorn- Julian PAD
4. Wht4drfa5 - Joel
5. Dieter Kutz - Dkutz
6. fly / santiago
I understand that Meguiar's may create audio and video recordings of this event, and that such recordings may capture my voice, image and vehicle. I consent to the use of such recordings for advertising, marketing and all other lawful purposes, and hereby waive any compensation for such use.