• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to dispense Gold Class without wasting product?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to dispense Gold Class without wasting product?

How can I dispense Gold Class without the product sliding down the side of the container and going to waste?

Should I use a pump bottle?

Or Meg's own 16 oz. dispenser bottle?

Thanks!

Re: How to dispense Gold Class without wasting product?

I use the dispensing bottles for some stuff... But since I buy car wash soap in the Detailer line (Hyper Wash) I use the gallon pumps.

Comment

+1 for the 1oz per pump for gallons...I wish Meguiars had a predesignated cap like ONR does (1/2 oz per cap full)

Comment

Thanks, I'll look into transferring the product into a pump bottle.

Comment

I definitely like to use the pump for my regular wash concentrate (In my case, Shampoo Plus).

For other gallon containers I like to use Meguiar's (or similar) pour spouts with built-in shut-off valves.

I've gotten the Meg's spouts through Detailer line suppliers and similar ones from Amazon and Wal-Mart.

Comment

I have pumps on my gallons that I use to fill up the 16oz. dispenser bottles you showed a picture of full of car wash.
            Makes it convenient to just carry a small bottle outside instead of a whole gallon.

The 16oz. bottle you pictured works perfect and does a great job of keeping things clean and drip free.

Comment

Great, now I know how to setup my system.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');