• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Black v Quick Interior detailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Black v Quick Interior detailer

Hi folks,

I have both but I only use the quick detailer to clean the interior. Ultimate black can also be used for interior plastics but I never used it for this purpose only for exterior plastic trim. Is there any benefit of using ultimate black for the interior plastics and dashboard? The car is new so the interior plastics are not faded.

Thanks

Re: Ultimate Black v Quick Interior detailer

Ultimate Black will darken the interior and leave more protection behind. It may leave the interior to glossy especially on the dash. I would recommend following up with a microfiber towel and giving the surface a light buff to remove any excess and lessen the shine.

But if the quik interior detailer is working out for you then keep using that. You can use that weekly for maintenance and it to will leave a little UV protection behind without altering the look of the interior. You could always experiment on a small area to see if you like it.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');