• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got the DA. Now what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the DA. Now what?

I always wanted to own a DA. Finally, I pulled the trigger. It should be arriving in day or two.

As I posted a thread before and Got suggestions for using CarPro Essence as a primer for CQ after compounding with UC.

But I am still confused on the pad. My car is Toyota, Black Mica Color. Color seems to be soft. Easily gets swirls while washing. There are some scratches. Swirls and Heavy Marring. I think a low cutting Pad should do.

I can get LC pads here. What Pad and most important, How Many Pads should I buy to complete the work. Its an SUV.

Re: Got the DA. Now what?

The number of pads is important. I recommend you purchase a few of them. Perhaps this thread will help

Originally Posted by DRO220 Thank you Mike for this thread, I was just thinking about this as I am new to DA's. One question I have is, how do pad was

The advice you are going to get is to try a test spot with the least aggressive combination. A polish with a polishing pad is always a good start. You can adjust how aggressive you need to be from there.

So which liquids did you pick up besides ultimate compound?

What specific LC pads do you have access to?

What machine did you purchase?
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');