• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supreme Shine MF towels compared to Waffle Weave Water Magnet towels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supreme Shine MF towels compared to Waffle Weave Water Magnet towels

I have been using the water magnet towel for a while. It has served me well, and I'm thinking about replacing it in a while. I was browsing the Megs store, and found the same claim about the efficiency of both the water magnet and the Supreme Shine MF towels--that they will abosorb two times as much water as a terry cloth towel. Now does this mean what I think it means, that both types of towels will absorb about as much water as the other? If that is the case, then I'll buy the Supreme Shine MF towels, as they come in a 3 pack and are two bucks cheaper.

Has anyone here used both? How do they stack up against each other?

Re: Supreme Shine MF towels compared to Waffle Weave Water Magnet towels

The water magnet will absorb water better than the supreme shine.

The water magnet works great for drying a car. The supreme shine towels are great for removing compounds, polishes, waxes as well as applying and removing quick detailers and spray waxes.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
      The water magnet will absorb water better than the supreme shine.

The water magnet works great for drying a car. The supreme shine towels are great for removing compounds, polishes, waxes as well as applying and removing quick detailers and spray waxes.
      That's what I would have thought, but the chance to grab 3 for the price of 1 was too tempting.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Get some and try them out. They are nice towels.
        99 Grand Prix
        02 Camaro SS

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');