• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: HD Speed, Zymol HD-Cleanse, Meguiars DA Microfiber System Polishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: HD Speed, Zymol HD-Cleanse, Meguiars DA Microfiber System Polishes

Hello!

I have for sale the following:
    • HD Speed: ~80-85% full out of a 16 oz. bottle - cap is cracked, I don't know how it happened but I keep it taped up to avoid drying out.
    • Zymol HD Cleanse: 100% full, never used, 8.5 oz.
    • Meguiar's D300 DA Microfiber Correction Compound: ~45% full out of 16 oz. bottle
    • Meguiar's D302 DA Microfiber Polish: ~90% full out of 16 oz. bottle
    • Meguiar's D301 DA Microfiber Finishing Wax: ~95% full out of 16 oz. bottle
    • Chemical Guys New Car Smell Air Freshener & Odor Neutralizer: ~99% full out of 16 oz. bottle

If you choose to buy everything, my asking price is $55 shipped. The value of these items is ~$73.

Please contact me and let me know what you'd like and your offer. All fair offers will be accepted! Reply here, private message me, email me: tomaszjanczak@icloud.com or text me: 631-827-6659

I'm located in Long Island, New York but will ship anywhere in the USA.

Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');