• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buyer Beware! Meguiars DA Polishers = Low Quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buyer Beware! Meguiars DA Polishers = Low Quality

Although I feel that the overall quality of Meguiar's products is fantastic, I feel the need to warn anyone considering one of their DA Polishers. I bought a G110V2 from them early 2014 and used it probably a total of 8 times before it recently stopped working.
    I called Meguiar's and there is nothing that they can do for me. Of course it's just out of warranty which is convenient for them seeing as since they no longer support this machine, if it were still under warranty they would have had to send me a new one. They did offer me $75 for it but I'm hoping a place like Tool Mart will be able to fix it.

Things break, I get it but for Meguiar's to offer no options for the repair of a 2 year old machine with the MEGUIAR'S name on it is ridiculous. To anyone out there looking to purchase a new DA Polisher....I strongly recommend spending the extra money and get a higher end machine from a company who will support it when something goes wrong on it and it's outside of warranty.
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');