Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: DUB Tire Foam

          
  1. #1
    Administrator Meguiar's Inc.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    11

    DUB Tire Foam

    DUB Tire Foam



    Product Features:
    • Extreme, high-gloss tire foam
    • Thick foam formula cleans & shines
    • Quick & Easy, spray & walk away
    • Limon Loco Fragrance
    • Developed by Meguiar's


    Product Details:
    • Part #: U1819
    • Size: 19oz foam
    • MSRP: $6.49 USD

  2. #2
    Darth Camaro 12/27/15 Don's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,726
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: DUB Tire Foam

    I currently use the 'All Wheel and Tire Cleaner' on my tires when they are especially bad (spray, scrub, rinse - repeat if needed). How will this work in comparison?
    Don
    12/27/2015
    "Darth Camaro"
    2013 Camaro ... triple black
    323 hp V6, 6 speed manual

  3. #3
    Product & Training Specialist |MOL Admin Nick Winn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    4,458
    Rep Power
    52

    Re: DUB Tire Foam

    Our Hot Rims Wheel & Tire Cleaner will definitely clean more than Dub Tire Foam or our other Foam Tire Sprays. Stick with the Wheel & Tire Cleaner for when they are pretty dirty, and if they are not, a tire foam is an option for mild cleaning. Just preference.
    Nick Winn
    Product & Training Specialist | Meguiar's Online Forum Administrator
    Meguiar's Inc.
    Irvine, CA
    nawinn@meguiars.com
    800-854-8073 ext 3845

  4. #4
    Darth Camaro 12/27/15 Don's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,726
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: DUB Tire Foam

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Winn View Post
    Our Hot Rims Wheel & Tire Cleaner will definitely clean more than Dub Tire Foam or our other Foam Tire Sprays. Stick with the Wheel & Tire Cleaner for when they are pretty dirty, and if they are not, a tire foam is an option for mild cleaning. Just preference.

    Thanks
    Don
    12/27/2015
    "Darth Camaro"
    2013 Camaro ... triple black
    323 hp V6, 6 speed manual

  5. #5
    Registered Member DasBurninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    459
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: DUB Tire Foam

    Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    I currently use the 'All Wheel and Tire Cleaner' on my tires when they are especially bad (spray, scrub, rinse - repeat if needed). How will this work in comparison?
    The pro version of Hot Rims Wheel and Tire cleaner is D143 if you want something in a more cost effective size. I dilute 2:1 and it absolutely is the best tire cleaner I've come across so far if you need something strong.

  6. #6
    Registered Member roushstage2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    The Real NorCal
    Posts
    4,099
    Rep Power
    141

    Re: DUB Tire Foam

    Seems quite similar to Hot Shine foam besides the scent. Any other differences which would make me buy this version instead?


  7. #7
    Darth Camaro 12/27/15 Don's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,726
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: DUB Tire Foam

    Quote Originally Posted by DasBurninator View Post
    The pro version of Hot Rims Wheel and Tire cleaner is D143 if you want something in a more cost effective size. I dilute 2:1 and it absolutely is the best tire cleaner I've come across so far if you need something strong.
    Thanks, I'll probably get some in the spring

  8. #8
    Product & Training Specialist |MOL Admin Nick Winn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    4,458
    Rep Power
    52

    Re: DUB Tire Foam

    Quote Originally Posted by roushstage2 View Post
    Seems quite similar to Hot Shine foam besides the scent. Any other differences which would make me buy this version instead?
    Dub Tire Foam will have a higher shine than Hot Shine Foam.
    Nick Winn
    Product & Training Specialist | Meguiar's Online Forum Administrator
    Meguiar's Inc.
    Irvine, CA
    nawinn@meguiars.com
    800-854-8073 ext 3845

  9. #9
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Shenandoah VA
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: DUB Tire Foam

    Used this product and all I can say is Wow! Best tire shine product I've used yet.

  10. #10
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Shenandoah VA
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: DUB Tire Foam

    Oops. Sorry. This is the product I used. I really like it.
    http://www.dubcarcare.com/site/products/tire-shine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Hot Shine Tire Foam
    By mis3 in forum Detailing 101
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 1st, 2013, 06:27 AM
  2. Hot Shine Tire Foam ~ the look
    By Tuck91 in forum Consumer Line - Product Reviews
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Apr 29th, 2009, 07:23 PM
  3. Tire Foam vs. gel vs. spray
    By chris328 in forum Consumer Line - Product Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Sep 18th, 2008, 12:07 PM
  4. Hot Shine™ Tire Foam or High Gloss Tire Gel
    By abhi in forum Consumer Line - Product Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Apr 22nd, 2008, 11:38 AM
  5. NXT tire foam
    By bobby four in forum Detailing 101
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jan 18th, 2007, 07:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •