Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 84

Thread: Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish

          
  1. #51
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Crest Hill, IL
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish

    Nick, I'm not sure I've gotten a 100 percent answer. Can this be used over ultimate past after it's cured, or should this only be used as a standalone? Thanks!

  2. #52
    Product & Training Specialist Nick Winn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    3,235
    Rep Power
    39

    Re: Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLew81 View Post
    Nick, I'm not sure I've gotten a 100 percent answer. Can this be used over ultimate past after it's cured, or should this only be used as a standalone? Thanks!
    Hi BTLew81,

    Sorry for the late response.

    Yes, Ultimate Fast Finish can absolutely be used over & in addition to your existing LSP. In fact we are recommending if you are looking to maximize gloss & the best protection we offer, the ideal combination now would be to polish, wax, and then Ultimate Fast Finish.

    In case anyone didn't know, it is available now!

    Nick Winn
    Product & Training Specialist | Meguiar's Online Forum Administrator
    Meguiar's Inc.
    Irvine, CA
    nawinn@meguiars.com
    800-854-8073 ext 3845

  3. #53
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish

    If I apply in my garage what is the coldest temperature I can apply Ultimate fast finish? I am hoping that it will be easier to apply in cold weather than a wax or sealant.

  4. #54
    Product & Training Specialist Nick Winn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    3,235
    Rep Power
    39

    Re: Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish

    Quote Originally Posted by RonDee View Post
    If I apply in my garage what is the coldest temperature I can apply Ultimate fast finish? I am hoping that it will be easier to apply in cold weather than a wax or sealant.
    The lowest temperature we recommended is 55 degrees Farhenhit.
    Nick Winn
    Product & Training Specialist | Meguiar's Online Forum Administrator
    Meguiar's Inc.
    Irvine, CA
    nawinn@meguiars.com
    800-854-8073 ext 3845

  5. #55
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish

    So if one wanted to KISS (Keep it Simple) and only use 1 product ..... this would be your longest lasting /best protection offered in Meguiar's line of "waxes" and dethroning Ultimate Liquid/Paste Wax?

  6. #56
    Michael The Guz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Lawndale, CA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,915
    Rep Power
    54

    Re: Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish

    Quote Originally Posted by Chop View Post
    So if one wanted to KISS (Keep it Simple) and only use 1 product ..... this would be your longest lasting /best protection offered in Meguiar's line of "waxes" and dethroning Ultimate Liquid/Paste Wax?
    Yes. See Nick's comment

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Winn View Post
    Ultimate Fast Finish is brand new chemistry and is not derived off of any existing product. Once available, it will be Meguiar's most advanced synthetic polymer protection technology we offer.

  7. #57
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish

    Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    Yes. See Nick's comment
    thanks! must have missed that reply yesterday when I went over the thread. Looks like I will be trying this new product once the rain/weather cooperates. My bottle of NXT2.0 is almost gone and I never got to try the ULW.

  8. #58
    Michael The Guz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Lawndale, CA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,915
    Rep Power
    54

    Re: Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish

    Mine just showed up




  9. #59
    Jetta TDI DogParkGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    351
    Rep Power
    17

    Re: Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Winn View Post
    Hi BTLew81,

    Sorry for the late response.

    Yes, Ultimate Fast Finish can absolutely be used over & in addition to your existing LSP. In fact we are recommending if you are looking to maximize gloss & the best protection we offer, the ideal combination now would be to polish, wax, and then Ultimate Fast Finish.

    In case anyone didn't know, it is available now!

    Right now I am looking at the "Meguiar's Direct" web page. Product not listed there for sale. How do I get it?
    Art Layton
    2009 Jetta TDI

  10. #60
    Michael The Guz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Lawndale, CA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,915
    Rep Power
    54

    Re: Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish

    Quote Originally Posted by DogParkGuy View Post
    Right now I am looking at the "Meguiar's Direct" web page. Product not listed there for sale. How do I get it?
    I got mine on Autogeek. Or wait until it hits store shelves in February sometime.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Meguiar's Fast Finish No-Buff Wax
    By Andrew C. in forum For Sale or Trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Aug 17th, 2012, 04:59 AM
  2. Fast finish car wash
    By strader327 in forum Blast From The Past
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 24th, 2012, 02:37 AM
  3. Meguiars "Fast Finish"...
    By strader327 in forum Blast From The Past
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Oct 11th, 2011, 05:24 AM
  4. Hey 1980's Fast finish on hand
    By OldCheese in forum Introduce Yourself - New MOL Members
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Nov 19th, 2010, 06:42 PM
  5. Meguiars "Fast Finish" on ebay....
    By gb387 in forum The Break Room
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Feb 2nd, 2005, 06:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •